Holy Trinity Catholic School, a ministry of Our Lady Star of the Sea Parish, offers to early childhood and elementary school students of diverse ethnic, economic and religious backgrounds,
a superior academic program based on Gospel values.
Within a family atmosphere, the school strives to develop the spiritual, academic, personal, creative and physical growth
of each student.
Holy Trinity Catholic School students
will be fully prepared to transition to middle school possessing critical thinking skills, an ability to work independently as well
as collaboratively, and an awareness of what it means to actively live the Gospel values.
- That each student is a unique child of God
- That a Catholic school reflects the integration
of the Catholic faith, traditions and values
with learning and life
- That a healthy learning environment is
- That students learn in a variety of ways
and instruction needs to be
individualized through the use of various
- That the opportunity for success is an
important component of student learning
- That mutual respect among all (faculty,
staff, students, and parents) creates a
nurturing learning environment